Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Podcasts

I looked at Podcast Alley, and decided to browse, rather than search, topics. Naturally, I went to education, since that's what libraries tend to get lumped into. And what should I find but Grammar Girl. I frequently forget about Grammar Girl, and am always pleased when I find it again. I knew about the blog, but was not aware of the podcast. After listening to some episodes, I feel even better about "me." "Me" as in the objective first person pronoun that, between you and me, I believe is a perfectly good word.
Putting my inner grammarian back in her room, I did a keyword search of "library 2.0" (without the quotes) and found a lovely podcast about primary sources. There are differences in what constitutes a primary source depending on the subject. For example, a journal article is probably a primary source in science, and probably not a primary source in history. The podcast is from the Library Survival Guide at Emory University found here: http://guides.main.library.emory.edu/podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment